There are so many great ways to grow as a leader. One way is through listening to a proven leader and their podcast. I love listening to podcasts. They really help develop my leadership.
I wanted to quickly share a few podcast that every church leader should be listening to on a regular basis.
- The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast – You can view the podcast by going here. Andy Stanley needs no introduction. He is the best in the business for me when it comes to leadership. I would encourage you to read his stuff on leadership and listen to him any chance you get when he begins to speak on leadership.
- This is Your Life (Michael Hyatt) – Michael Hyatt is an incredible thinker and leader. Check out his intentional thoughts on leadership on his podcast by going here.
- Rainer on Leadership (Thom Rainer) – When it comes to church life and leadership, there is none better than Thom Rainer. Thom blogs consistently and is my favorite blogger out there. Usually when I have a question about church leadership, his blog or podcast will likely answer it. View his podcast by going here.
- The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast – I just started listening to Carey consistently over the last year, and his podcast is unbelievable. Carey is the best blogger out there for church growth in modern churches. Read and listen to everything that this guy is producing. He has many of the top influencers in the world on his podcast. Check it out by going here.
- The Joshua Gagnon Leadership Podcast – Josh pastors the 8th fastest growing church in America according to Outreach Magazine. Next Level Church has seen a 51% growth from 2014 to 2015. He blogs about church leadership and personal growth. You will grow as a church leader and a person by listening to this podcast. You can check out Josh’s thoughts by going here.
- Catalyst Podcast – The catalyst podcast delivers some of the best church leadership thoughts from some of the best leaders in the world. Check out and subscribe to the Catalyst podcast by going here.
- Perry Noble Leadership Podcast – Perry Noble pastors a church of 30,000 people. His church started off with 15 people meeting in a home and God has done an incredible work through him and his team. Perry does a fantastic job sharing practical insights from some of their game changing decisions and their mistakes as a church. Perry is one of my favorite leadership podcasters. You will love what he has to say. Check it out here.
What podcast would you add to this list?