If you are like me, there are so many good articles and posts around the internet every week that it becomes difficult to keep up with all of them. “In case you missed it” is my way of pointing out a few good reads that are too good to overlook. This list will compile the top five posts of the week that I read.
- Five Essential Elements of Transformational Small Groups – Via Jonathan Howe
- 7 Things Every Growing Church Struggles With – Via Carey Nieuwhof
- One Person No Leader Can Afford to Exclude – Via Michael Hyatt
- Ten Diagnostics Questions For Your Marriage – Via Kevin DeYoung
- 7 Steps to Thinking Strategically in the Moment – Via Ron Edmondson
Did you read a good article this week? I would love to check it out. Share the link below in the comment section: