If you are like me, there are so many good articles and posts around the internet every week that it becomes difficult to keep up with all of them. “In case you missed it” is my way of pointing out a few good reads that are too good to overlook. This list will compile the top five posts of the week that I read.
- 7 Things not to do while being considered by a church – Via Thom Rainer
- One in three Americans worry about Sharia Law being applied in America – Via. Lifeway Research
- 7 Suggestions for the first 7 years of marriage – Via. Ron Edmondson
- Pastors, lead – Via. Ronnie Floyd
- No Grey Area – Via. Kevin DeYoung
Did you read a good article this week? I would love to check it out. Share the link below in the comment section: