If you are not signed up for this Sunday’s parent/small group leader luncheon, I seriously want you to consider signing up for the luncheon.
Here are 5 reasons why you should R.S.V.P. today for the Parent/Leader Luncheon:
- It is important that you have a relationship with the small group leader investing weekly into your student. Look, if someone is spending this much time with my kid, I will want to know about them and who they are. It is our responsibility as parents.
- It is important that you have a relationship with the student pastor and his wife. Now, I am not just saying this, because I am the student pastor. No, I believe it! If I am not my daughter’s student pastor, I will want to know who she is with every Wednesday. It is important for you to try to reach out and build a relationship with us! We want to get to know you better!
- To learn practical principles on parenting a teenager in today’s youth culture. Now, I am not the parent of a teenager, but I understand teen culture. I read about it almost every day, and I experience it working with them. I would love to meet with you throughout the year and share helpful principles on how to parent a teenager in today’s culture. Sign up for this weekend’s parent/leader luncheon to receive insight regarding social media.
- To eat. This one is simple. We love to eat, and this is a free lunch for you and your family. Our leaders are making the food, and all you have to do is show up.
- To fellowship with other parents. I love times like this more because of the fellowship than anything else. You will get to speak and hang with other parents going through the same struggles or victories that you are. It is always good to join together in praying for one another and getting to know one another better.
The luncheon is held this Sunday (January 22) from 12:15 (after the 11:00 am service) until 2:00 pm. The cost is free, but we will be sending out a leader sign up sheet this afternoon! Parents, you do not need to bring anything, just you and your family. You can R.S.V.P. below:
Fill out my form!