There are tons of great youth ministry books out there. When I say, tons, I mean tons. I have even written recent posts about this list, but it is ever-changing. I am just listing for you today the top 10 youth ministry books that impacted me the most. These are “must have’s” in your ministry.
- Purpose Driven Youth Ministry by Doug Fields
- The Greenhouse Project by Mike Calhoun
- Your first two years in youth ministry by Doug Fields
- Sustainable Youth Ministry by Mark Devries
- Do they run when they see you coming by Jonathan McKee
- Life in student ministry by Tim Schmoyer
- Already Gone by Ken Ham
- Raising the Bar by Alvin Reid
- Think Orange by Reggie Joiner
- More than Dodgeball by Josh Griffin
Question: What is your favorite youth ministry book?