One of the topics that I have read on the most lately is the topic of leadership. I enjoy reading books on leadership, but considering I was taking a seminary class on leadership, it made it more enhanced. I want to share the top 5 books that I personally have read on leadership:
- Spiritual Leadership by Henry and Richard Blackaby
- Building your Leadership Resume by Johnny Hunt
- The Book on Leadership by John MacArthur
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of leadership by John Maxwell
- Developing the Leader within you by John Maxwell
- Spiritual Leadership by Oswald Sanders
Question: What is the best book on leadership that you have ever read?