I received an email this morning from “life in student ministry” about the free D6 vids this weekend only, and I began to watch them. It was encouraging, and I felt that I needed to share some of this resource with you today.
For this weekend only, the D6 Conference leaders are giving away 4 video sessions and 6 mp3 sessions from last year’s D6 Conference. I have never been to the D6 conference, but after watching a couple of these videos today, I really want to go. I encourage you to check these vids and MP3’s out.
The line-up of free sessions you can watch this weekend include:
- David Platt – The American Dream and the Gospel
- Brian Haynes – What is Family Ministry?
- Richard Ross – Reaching the Heart of the Next Generation
- Garnett Reid – Leaving a Legacy that Matters
- Ed Stetzer – Attitudes and Practices That Lead to Robust Spiritual Formation
- Michelle Anthony – The Transforming Power of Christ for a New Generation
- Rob Reinow – Transforming Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Sean McDowell – Equipping Young People With a Biblical Worldview
- Voddie Baucham – Equipping Parents to Do Their Work
- Beth Guckenberger – Equipping Women to Be Agents of Reconciliation
You can find it all on the D6 Days site from now until this Sunday.
Check out what D6 is doing this weekend over at D6 Days. Hope these free vids encourage you.