Recently, I did a blog post on the top 10 student pastors that you should be following on twitter, but this time, I wanted to do a post on the top student ministry organizations that you should follow on twitter. The twitter accounts mentioned below are student ministry resource organizations that are not necessarily student pastors, but provide insight and resources relating to student ministry!
- Youth Ministry 360– “A youth ministry resource provider that exists to see teenagers transformed through knowing Christ, and to equip and serve youth workers.” This is personally one of my favorite youth ministry sites out there. These guys are always coming out with legit resources for student ministry leaders to use.
- YouthMin.org– “Every day Youth Pastors being every day Extraordinary.” This site has launched a store recently that you NEED to subscribe to. It is filled with new and fresh resources all of the time.
- Seventy 8 Productions– “Seventy8 Productions was inspired from Psalm 78 to utilize technology in hopes to reach the next generation of youth with the Gospel.” I love these guys, and look to them for website advice, and social media advice. They are always ready to connect with you through social media so go follow them!
- Youth Ministry– “YouthMinistry.com | One Place, Infinite Ideas. | Is powered by SimplyYouthMinistry.com” Need I say more? This twitter account and their website has helped numerous student pastors with resources and encouragement. They are constantly sharing helpful blog posts as well resources for student pastors so we can effectively minister to students.
- Stuff You Can Use– “Where youth workers and orange thinkers SHARE and DISCOVER FREE ministry resources. 1 downloadable resource + 1 video interview in every post.” All youth pastors love free stuff, and these guys provide some of the best free content for us out there.
- Dare to Share– mobilizing teenagers to relationally and relentlessly reach their generation for Christ! All of us want our students to be more intentional about reaching other students with the Gospel. Dare to Share focuses on teaching students to do so.
- Leader Treks– “We believe #discipleship, #evangelism, #missions, and more are all a part of #youthministry. We just think they’re better when led by students.” I started following these guys a few months ago, and they have been a huge resource for me. They give away freebies regularly, and have great resources for cheap as well.
- SYM Soul Care– “an oasis of hope for youth workers, by youth workers *we provide free & confidential pastoral care for a youth worker’s heart & soul.” All youth pastors must follow this account! They will pray and encourage you regularly.
- Simply Insider– “The official Twitter Account of Simply Youth Ministry. We resource In-The_Trench youth workers like you!” They provide great resources for youth pastors. Also, they share great blog posts, and information about the Simply Youth Ministry conference and website.
- Youth Culture Report– “Daily Reporting on Youth Culture, Teen trends and current information relating to Adolescents. Youth Ministry.” I love this site! They provide the latest trends in students and what they are into. They also share great and insightful resources regarding youth and their culture.
Now, these are only 10! Now, I was dwelling over which ones to put in there, and there were several more that I wanted too, but had to choose 10. There are many great ones out there, and feel free to share them below in the comment box. You can follow me, and we can connect via twitter as well (@grovepjosh)!