Every student pastor needs accountability. Whether you want it or not, you need it. We all need to be accountable to someone. Every student pastor needs teaching. When we reach a point where we feel that we do not need any further teaching or growth, we might as well quit, because we will not go any further in ministry. Every student pastor needs healthy relationships. This is huge, and one of the reasons why many student pastors fall out of the ministry. It is a lack of healthy relationships. We need healthy friendships outside of our church that we can vent and share burdens with. Many student pastors fall out of the ministry, because of a lack of one or all of these things. I am writing today to encourage you to consider joining a network that offers each of these three things and MUCH MORE…
Each of these three things are offered by my good friend, Terrace Crawford! Terrace is a mentor to students and youth workers and has great insight on student ministry. He founded, the “Youth Worker Coaching Network” last year, and through this ministry, he provides the three things that I mentioned above: 1. accountability 2. teaching 3.Relationships. It is a 6 month process where Terrace comes alongside of you to coach you in your student ministry. He provides help and training for young student pastors. He enjoys investing in you, the student pastor or youth leader.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining the Coaching Network offered by Terrace Crawford:
- I’ll be your personal coach and cheerleader for 6 months.
- You’ll get practical guidance and personal counsel.
- You’ll get a weekly phone call with yours truly.
- You’ll get encouraging but constructive feedback.
- You’ll get occasional free books from publishers.
- You’ll get the shared experience with other network participants.
- You’ll get chat sessions with notable thought-leaders.
- You’ll get other free resources too…. and other fun surprises!
You can apply for the Coaching Network offered by Terrace here. Check it out!!